Samiux is an Information Security Enthusiast. He is OSCE, OSCP and OSWP. He is a blogger and running this personal website. He builds things and also breaks things. When in spare time, he will do some programming and reading. He is very enjoy in his penetration testing lab.
His slogan are :
While you do not know attack, how can you know about defense? (未知攻,焉知防?)
Think like a criminal and act as professional
Not only try harder but also try smarter!
He has some active projects about information security, some of them are :
(1) Croissants - Intrusion Detection and Prevention System
(2) Longjing - Deep Learning Driven Web Application Firewall
(3) NightHawk - Anonymity Server
(4) Chameleon - Website IP Address Seeker
His skills are :
(1) Penetration Testing
(2) Intrusion Detection and Prevention System
(3) Linux Setup and Hardening
(4) Bash Programming
(5) Python Programming
He can be reached at :
(1) Samiux's Blog - https://samiux.blogspot.com
(2) InfoSec Ninjas - https://www.infosec-ninjas.com
(3) IRC - freenode #infosec-ninjas
The following certificates are issued by Offensive Security (https://www.offensive-security.com) :
OSCE - Offensive Security Certified Expert
OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional
OSWP - Offensive Security Wireless Professional
Offensive Security Say – Try Harder! with song!
Hack The Box
Ranking (Points will be removed when boxes are retired. Process to next rank will be decreased. However, rank will be remained unchange.) :
Noob (0%) -> Script Kiddie (5%) -> Hacker (20%) -> Pro Hacker (45%) -> Elite Hacker (70%) -> Guru (90%) -> Omniscient (100%)
Hack The Box Member since Nov 1, 2018 (https://www.hackthebox.eu) but not active since the end of the year of 2018. Rank and points will be updated between 0800 and 0900 hours GMT+8 daily.
Participants are not allowed to release any writeup or spoiler to the public when the boxes are not retired and they are still active.